FINANCIAL & AFFILIATE DISCLOSURES
This site is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links on this site:
Affiliate relationships include:
- Several Affiliate Networks such as LinkShare, Commission Junction & Affiliate Window
- Amazon – We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nothing changes for you on the buying end and all discounts or codes that you have to use will still be accepted.
- Some of the links on HurricaneHolly.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. This small sum helps with the cost of maintaining the blog and buying new kitchen toys.
- Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items I have purchased myself and I am not paid or compensated in any way. Even if I am compensated I will still be telling you exactly what I think about an item. (I am a notoriously bad liar).
- Affiliate links include but are not limited to Starbucks, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kohls and several other brands. Nothing changes for you on the buying end and all discounts or codes that you have to use will still be accepted.
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.